Hello, Guys. Today I will tell you how to go live on TikTok without 1000 fans. If you are facing a problem with going live on TikTok like many other people, this post will give you the solution to go live on TikTok without 1000 fans with my Step by Step Guide.
TikTok, Formally called Musical.Ly, is the world's favorite social media app that allows users to create and share video clips of length between 15 seconds to 1 minute and many features lip-syncing, Duet Videos and Cool effects. Tik Tok Users can select the soundtracks, adjust the speed of the tracks, add customized preset filters.
This App will allow the users to enjoy the favorite short video for educational purposes, entertainment, and fanatics with hashtags. TikTok was launched in the year 2014 and build millions of user database in just a couple of years.
Bytedance offered Musical.Ly $1 Billion in November 2017. In August 2018, Bytendance owned TikTok and musical.ly merged these two apps into one App called TikTok.
First Step is to Install the TikTok Application
If your Android user, then Tik Tok can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Install on your android phone or android tablet. If your iPhone or iPad User, then the first thing you have to do is go live on Tik Tok on the iPhone from your App Store.
Launching the installed Tiktok Software From Phone
Open your Software on mobile and make sure you are logged in to your account where you need to go live.
Tap on "+" button at the bottom centre of this Software.
Now, you can see the Live button next to the Record Button.
Click on "Live" Button and start creating your live video stream.
Add a Title to your live stream.
Tap on "Go Live" to Start Your Live Streaming Video
Also Check: Bcast Suite Review 2021
How to go live on TikTok without 1000 fans
To get started, please ensure you've got the brand new version of TikTok for Android or iOS.
- Open the TikTok app and log into your account (If you haven't already).
- Click at the upload button from the bottom of the display. The icon ought to be within the shape of a plus sign (+).
- After the video display opens up, click on the "Live" button, which should be aside to your recording button.
- Now indeed, upload an attention-grabbing title on your stay move with the purpose to allow different users to recognize what it's far about.
- Add a name to your stay movement. Please keep away from using any banned words such as duet, observe, fan, BFF, drama queen, donation, etc.
- Finally, the faucet at the "Go Live" button, and then you need to be capable of beginning together with your stay streaming.
How to go live on Tik Tok without 1000 followers 2021?
Few People complain that they cant see "Go Live" button option, kindly read below to understand this process and get a go live button.
Go Live Feature of Tik Tok is available in Testing Segment of the app which is called developer mode also. In order to have this feature in your app you need to apply for Trendy Model of Tik Tok by contacting the support team.
Also Animation VideoCreator type videos can be uploaded for better reach to audience.
1. How can we get 1000 followers on Tik Tok?
1. Open Tik Tok and Click on the bottom right called "me".
2. Click on "3 dots" to go live without 1000 fans.
3. Scroll to the bottom and tap on "Report a Problem" and go live.
4. Select "I have an issue with live" and select " I am a Live host".
5. Now Select " I cannot go Live".
6. Finally, Tap on the "Send Button."
7. Within 24 hours, you will reply from Tik Tok Customer Care to go live on Tik Tok without 1000 fans.
2. Is it Mandatory to have 1000 followers to "Go Live" on TikTok?
Yes, It is Mandatory to have 1000 followers or fans go live on TikTok. This will filter spam accounts to give quality videos.
3. How many followers does Charli D'Amelio have in TikTok?
101 Million Followers.
4. What's not allowed on TikTok?
Violent videos and Shocking Graphics are Strickly Not allowed in TikTok